CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

20 Weeks!

Here is my 5 month picture, however, it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone if you looked at the circus pictures below. I am still feeling pretty good, however, I'd be feeling great if the nausea would go away. I also have a little heartburn from time to time, but thankfully it's not bad enough for me to take anything for it. I also get winded very easily and welcome a chance to sit down any time I can. My next appointment is Friday, May 29. I have to drink that orange stuff at this appointment and will also have another ultrasound since at the 20 week ultrasound they couldn't get accurate measurements of some of the anatomy like the heart. I am always game for ultrasounds but do not like having a full bladder one bit. That is the worst! Landen is 20 months old already and has taken a liking to actually talking on the phone. Before he would just walk around with it, but on occasion I've been known to dial some of his FAVORITE auntie's phone numbers and let him talk to them while I get some things done around the house. It is actually pretty nice! Auntie Patti was working in the area so she stayed Tuesday night with us. When I got home from school they were all outside playing on the swing set. Auntie Patti had bought the kids bubbles and a new ball to play with. She also bought the twins their first sleepers! I love having older sisters! Anyway, when Patti was holding Landen outside I wanted to give him a kiss and noticed that he had something in his mouth. She didn't think he did because she'd been with him since he woke up from his nap and they went outside right away. After everybody left we went in the house and sure enough he had something in there. We tried bribing him with everything...a cookie, a ride in Auntie Patti's truck, to get him to spit it out, but he wouldn't do it. So, Auntie Patti gave him a bite of a cookie and when his mouth was open wide enough for me to stick my finger in there I did and took out some ham from lunch. He stored it in his mouth and even took a nap with it. The next day when I told Lynda she couldn't believe it. She's had to go in Landen's mouth at least twice last week and get food out and Steve and I had to do at least once. What a kid!

Here are some pictures that Lynda took throughout the week. I love this one of Violet & Landen looking out the window as I leave.
Here they are acting silly at lunch time!

Landen getting ready for nap time with his blankie.

I guess Landen got in here on his own, but couldn't get out. He doesn't look too happy here!


While I was downstairs wiping up the bathroom floor Steve and Landen were listening to Taylor Swift. Landen's favorite song used to be Should've, but Steve hasn't played it for him lately. Needless to say it still has to be his favorite. When I came upstairs Landen was just a dancing and he was even singing at times. I had Steve play it again so I could record it. Landen even moves his head side to side when Taylor does it on the video. I apologize if the video is a bit shaky but I really was trying my hardest not to laugh!

I hope the DJ's play this song at Emily's graduation party! See everyone Memorial Day weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous

OMG!!!! That's all I have to say. Can't wait for Landen to show the twins his moves.
...Auntie Patti

Anonymous

That would give those contestants on Dancing with the Stars a run for their money!! I like how he signed "more" when the video was done!! Can't wait to see you guys at the end of the month!!
Love Auntie JuJu

Landen's Favorite Family Member

On my goodness....he's too funny! Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous

hahaha! i love the ham in the mouth story.... so funny!

Anonymous

he must get his dancing skills from you :p