
We ordered Landen a swing set and that arrived on Tuesday so when I got home from school on Wednesday it was assembled in front of the garage. I gave Grandma and Daddy strict orders that Landen was not to go on it until I got home so here are some picture of Landen and Violet swinging for the 1st time. No, this is not where the swing set is going to stay. Steve and Wally moved it to the back yard, but you'll have to wait to see a "final" picture because we are waiting for the wood chips to be delivered this week. Whenever we go outside Landen wants to go play on it. I'm sure we'll be getting a lot of use out of it in the years to come!



3 comments:
Cute Swing Set!! See ya all on Tuesday afternoon. Can't wait to see Landen. Auntie P
Those boys are going to be spoiled!! AWESOME swing set. Love and miss you all. Yes, Mare, you are beginning to show!! I love it!
Love,
Auntie JuJu
Mary Fay, you are really showing now. Mom said you had lots of movement. What a cute swing set for Landen. He isn't spoiled is he? Never ! See you guys the end of the month.
Love,
Aunt Sandy
Post a Comment