Thursday, June 18, 2009
1st Week in Rapid River!
Landen and I left for Rapid River last Thursday. Landen had a rough night Wednesday night, Thursday morning so we were on the road heading to Grandma and Papa's around 8:30 a.m. It was nice to get "home" early, but we sure threw a curve at Grandma! On Friday we went to a few rummage sales. Landen had fun playing with all the toys at the various sales so yes we did come home with some toys that we wouldn't have purchased if Landen hadn't been with us. I was really looking for some outside toys, but every place we went the outside toys that were advertised were already gone. On Saturday the action paper came out and when I was scoping out all the rummage sales for the coming week I noticed that there was a rummage sale on top of the Whitefish Hill and they advertised a playhouse. After some investigating I knew who was selling it so I went up to take a look and ended up coming home with it. Landen LOVES it and I don't think Papa minds moving it to mow around it!

On Monday Samantha and Mady came over to play. Landen wasn't too sure about sharing his toys, but Mady had fun following him around the house.

Mady wasn't too sure about Weezy at first, but soon she couldn't get enough of her! Weezy liked Mady, too!
Here is Landen going down a slide Grandma bought for him at one of the rummage sales.
On Wednesday we went to PJ's baseball game. It was so hot that I spent more time standing in the shade than watching the game. As I was getting ready to go Landen walked over to the batting area with Grandma. He had so much fun "racing" with some of the older boys. Here he is racing with Blake Lundquist. Blake was so good with Landen. He would give him a head start and he even let him win a couple times.


Here are Blake, Landen, and Bryce Lundquist.

Landen's face was so red when he was done. I think he ran back and forth 15 times. He looked so big running with all those boys! My baby is definitely growing up :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Where is week 2???
or weeks 3 or 4???
Post a Comment