CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More Rapid River Fun!

On the Saturday before Father's Day Steve's parents had a Father's Day get together. It was nice to see everyone since we don't get to see Wally's kids that often. A big hit with the grandkids is going for tractor rides. Landen had never been on a tractor before but soon showed his disapproval when it wasn't his turn anymore. However, Grandpa made sure he was able to go for another ride. Here are some pictures of Grandpa and Landen on the tractor.


Linzy was playing with Landen outside one day and when I looked out they were in the back of Papa's truck. Landen still LOVES Linzy and loves to wake her up in the morning or from one of her many afternoon naps!
Another favorite thing to do is play in Weezy's kennel. He loves to go in there and shut the door.
This past Tuesday Patti and I took the kids to McDonald's and Linzy met us there after work. Landen wasn't too sure about the play area at first, but Linzy did manage to take him down the slide and although he didn't like getting up to the slide he had a big smile on his face when he came down.


Landen & Logan in the play area


It seems like there is something new with Landen everyday. He has started taking a liking to the potty chair, however nothing has happened yet. I'm just glad he likes to sit on it. His newest phrase is "I see". He wants to "see" everything. At meal time everything is "hot" even when it's not and he loves to feel Grandma and Papa's coffee mugs in the morning. His favorite toys here are the little matchbox cars. Landen loves it when somebody sits next to him and tells him the color and what type of car it is. He is talking more and more these days and often repeats what you say. I love it when he calls me "mom" however I don't think he understands that mom is me because when he wants attention from anybody he calls them mom.

As far as my pregnancy goes I am still feeling really good. At my last appointment I gained 3 pounds for a total of 20. I go every 2 weeks now with my next appointment on Tuesday along with another ultrasound.

0 comments: