CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Another Check-up

I had another doctor's appointment yesterday. I lost 3 pounds which means I have only gained 19 pounds thus far. Dr. Meyer went over my last ultrasound with me and everything looked good. She's not concerned or worried about anything. She listened to the heartbeats and one of the babies had the hiccups. I couldn't feel anything yesterday, but I have felt the hiccups before, or at least what I think are the hiccups. As of right now my C-Section is scheduled for Thursday, September 17, which is also Landen's birthday. We didn't want it that day, but she said she isn't allowed to schedule anything sooner than 39 weeks and I will be 39 weeks pregant on the 17th. She doesn't think I will go that long though considering I was 9 days early with Landen. So it sounds like I will probably have to go into labor first which is fine with me because I will still end up with a C-Section. I have another appointment in 2 weeks along with another ultrasound.

Here is a picture of Papa & Landen. Aren't they cute?!?

I was downstairs listening to my nephew Hayden's all-star game on the Internet and decided to check on my boys. I never know what I'm going to find when Daddy's in charge. Here is Landen taking the dogs' food from their dish and putting it in the water dish. Needless to say I went back downstairs to listen to the game.

Steve put in a border and wood chips around Landen's swing set today while Landen and I tried to stay out of his way. He ran out of the weed stop so we made a quick trip to Pamida. We didn't put Landen in a cart, but will next time. He picked out a ball which was fine. However, when I turned around to check on him he had taken a wheelbarrow off the shelf, put his ball in it and pushed it to the check out. Daddy said we just had to buy it. Anyway, when we got back home he started helping daddy hauling wood chips. It was so cute. Here are a few pictures. I tried uploading the video, but it must be too big.

The finished product!

0 comments: