CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

PJ Comes to Visit!

Before we headed back to RR my nephew, PJ, spent a couple days with us. Landen LOVES playing with PBAY, as he calls him. PJ was in Hancock with he grandparents so we met his grandma in Twin Lakes. Once we got back to Ontonagon we ate supper, went for ice cream, got pulled over, and went to the park...all in the same day! It was my idea to go get ice cream and eat it at the park, but definitely not my idea to get pulled over. Steve and I both saw the cop on the side of the road, but never in a million years thought he was going fast enough to get pulled over. Thankfully he didn't get a ticket. PJ said, "Landen will remember this for the rest of his life." I said, "I don't think Landen will remember this, but I know I sure will." Needless to say we experienced another first together! Here are some pictures from our time at the park.

Landen going down the big kids' slide!

0 comments: