Before I post his month early birthday pictures here are a few random pictures. Here is Aunt Sandy taking Landen for a ride on Uncle Sam's 4-wheeler. He loves going for rides on anything and everything including 4-wheelers, lawn mowers, tractors, bulldozers, etc.

Here he is down at the cottage sweeping the gravel off of Papa's cement.Here is a picture of his cake. Landen loves to play with his matchbox cars, tractors, trailers, 4-wheelers, etc. so we decided to have a tractor-themed cake. It turned out really cute and was very good!
Here is Daddy helping Landen open his presents.
This was so cute. After we sang happy birthday Landen blew out his candles and then clapped and cheered like crazy. I think we lit the candles 3 times just to see him blow them out and then clap and cheer. Too Cute!
I wanted to try and get a picture of the 3 of us and this was the best we could do.



2 comments:
U mean all 5 you in the pic :0) J/k U look so good! Very cute pics I don't know Landen very well but every time I see him he has a smile on his face, very good natured. He is going to be such a great help with the twins! Good Luck~
The Schrams
It's hard to believe that your "family" will soon be bigger! I'm looking forward to the twins, and I sure hope it happens before school starts so I can be there with Landen and bring him to meet his new brothers! Love you!
Post a Comment