I had a doctor's appointment, non-stress test, and an ultrasound this past Wednesday. My actual appointment was uneventful which I like. The nurse said the babies looked wonderful on the non-stress test and the ultrasound also went good. The babies each weighed in at 6 lbs 2 ozs. My back kills me during the ultrasound and I'm glad to say that this was my last one. Baby A cooperated so we were able to get a 4-D picture of him, but Baby B did not and I couldn't lay there any longer waiting for him to cooperate so his pictures is kind of boring, but still cute!
Here is a picture of me taken yesterday at 36 weeks.

Baby A...I can't wait to hold him!
Baby B's foot...isn't it cute!

My doctor said it could be any time, but hopefully it is at least another week. However, if Julie has anything to do with it I would be riding a 4-wheeler non-stop until labor starts! Thankfully we don't have a 4-wheeler :)!
5 comments:
I'm getting SO excited! You look great and so do they.
Landen is going to be the best big brother, but if for some reason he isn't......He is always welcome at my house! Seriously Mare, I can't wait to see them and kiss their feet. You have done a great job!!
......Auntie Patti
Uncle Robert has a 4-wheeler. Maybe I could bring it up to Ontonagon and take you for a ride!! These babies HAVE to be born before I leave for Lansing for 3 weeks. I can't even imagine them being born and I am stuck below the bridge. It will kill me.
Love,
Auntie Julie
you better have these babies before julie leaves... her comment kinda made me sad. :( How exciting! I can't believe you are almost done! Good luck with their arrival!!!
To bad u can't make it the 5th to the big polish lou oue (I'm sure I spelled it wrong) we'd b sure to get u lots of activities to make those boys come out :0) Good Luck can't wait to see pics! The 4d pics are amazing aren't they. Gish I have a long time and Im ready NOW :0)
Take Care
Toni Schram
Post a Comment