The Playroom is finally finished...YEAH!!! We are still in the process of moving toys into it, but at least we are at that point now. Half of the room is the playroom and the other half is the exercise room. Since I won't be using the exercise room for awhile we put all of my equipment as close together as we could. Steve is also going to set up 2 twin beds in there so company will have someplace to sleep once the twins arrive. I took a little video while Landen was sleeping so you can get the general idea of how it turned it out. I absolutely love the floor and am going to order some kids' sayings for the walls.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
mary faye....way to loud on the commentary :) wheres the babies!!!??? just checkin in, Ben
Post a Comment