CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ultrasound #5 & Another Appointment

I had a doctor's appointment and ultrasound this past Wednesday. My mom and I went to Ontonagon Tuesday because we wanted to see the work that Julie and Robert did in the nursery. When we got there I was very impressed. Steve surprised me by painting the room, too! I guess everyone was sworn to secrecy and they all did a great job keeping it a secret. Needless to say the nursery looks AWESOME! Steve also rented a carpet cleaner and cleaned Landen's room and the nursery and then my mom did the rest of the house when we got there. We are pretty much ready for the twins whenever they decide to arrive. I just hope it's not for another 6 weeks.

On Wednesday I had my ultrasound first. One baby weighs 4 lbs 10 ozs and the other one weighs 4 lbs 14 ozs so I think they are going to be good size twins which I am happy about. Once that was over we went to my appointment where I gained 4 lbs for a total of 23 lbs thus far. My doctor said I am doing great. I have another appointment in 2 weeks and then she said I need to be back in Ontonagon until the babies arrive. It's been so nice being able to be in Rapid River because of all the help I've had with Landen. Maybe somebody will come back to Ontonagon with me :). I'm still feeling really good for the most part. I have occasional heart burn, but nothing that's out of control and my nausea has slowed down for the most part. The babies move all the time especially when I'm sitting or trying to sleep. Sometimes it catches me off guard, but hasn't been too uncomfortable yet.

Here are some pictures of the ultrasound...

3d/4dProfile
Look hard at this one...Baby A is looking at you
Profile

1 comments:

Anonymous

No no P-Bay! I miss my little guy already. I hope he comes back soon. Can't wait to see the twins too, and their big old Weezy noses :)