Wednesday, September 2, 2009
37 Week Appointment
I had another doctor's appointment today. I gained 5 pounds in a week for a total of 34 pounds and measured 51 weeks. I tried talking Dr. Meyer into admitting me, but she didn't go for it. The babies looked great on the non-stress test and I'm doing good as well which I'm very thankful for! I still have the occasional heartburn and my ankles started to swell yesterday, but nothing that my doctor is concerned about. Steve thought I was going to be in "trouble", but she is surprised that I didn't start swelling a lot earlier. All we can do now is wait for the twins to arrive...just wish I knew when it was going to be for sure, but the longer I'm pregnant the healthier they'll be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
it sounds so funny to hear "i measured at 51 weeks". Yikes! 51 weeks.... i suppose that's all a part of being pregnant with twins... I'm so happy that everything is going so well. I told samantha to keep me posted! good luck once again! :)
Post a Comment