Yesterday I had my 39 week appointment and it was pretty much a family affair. Steve, my parents, Landen, and Linzy were all there. Landen put on a show in the waiting room for everyone. I didn't gain any weight but grew out 2 inches so now I measure 54. I had the nurse look back in my file to see what I measured when I was pregnant with Landen because I still don't feel like I'm that big. All the nurse could find in my file was when I was 36 weeks preganant I measured 35 and with the twins I measured 54 weeks at 39 weeks pregnant...YIKES! So I guess I am a little bigger this time around. After my appointment I was going to have a non-stress test but there weren't any beds available for me. All I know is that there better be a bed available for me in the morning.
We went to dinner at the Ambassador. Landen wanted cheese pizza but wouldn't touch it. He is so loud that I think the cars driving by could hear him. He LOVES to talk on the phone, but he shouts into the phone so it is hard to understand what he is saying. This week he has learned to ride his tricycle and open the sliding glass doors. He loves to be outside and asks to go out first thing in the morning. He also likes to help with the dogs and lets them in and out on a regular basis.
Well, tomorrow is the big day...not sure how fast I will be able to post pictures but keep checking!
Here are some pictures of Landen over the past couple of days. We have blackberries right by our house and my dad decided to go picking on Saturday after supper.
I couldn't get a picture of Papa without Landen. He kept saying, "Landen see, Landen see."
I didn't have any pictures of Landen riding his tricycle so I tried to take some today. Here he is going down our driveway.
He's not happy in this picture. My mom said he goes really good one way, but on the way back he gets tired so she's been using a bungy cord to pull him on the way back. In this picture he wanted the bungy cord connected to his bike even though my mom doesn't have to do anything. So this was the best I could do.



2 comments:
Hooray! Can't wait to see! Good luck and I hope everything goes great! I'm sure I will get the updates :) Also, you are so lucky to have made it this far... those boys are going to be healthy!
P.S. I also wanted to tell you that one of my friends and (co-workers), just found out she is pregnant and she is a twin herself as well. Some people were saying that the twin thing "skips a generation" and I said, "Actually I know someone........" Just thought I would share. Her ultrasound is thursday. :)
Post a Comment