CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

2nd Week in Rapid River!

Our second week at Grandma & Grandpa's house was pretty much the same as the first with the exception that Brody started sleeping through the night...YEAH!!! Brayden still gets up to eat at least once however, he did sleep through the night twice this week. Overall, my sleep deprivation has decreased a lot since we've been home, but I would never pass up the opportunity to take a nap. I have no problem sleeping and would welcome a nap at any time of the day! There are a lot of pictures that I took this week so lets get started!

Here is a picture of Uncle Jimmy holding Brody for the 1st time. Uncle Jimmy loves the twins but likes them more when he can hold them without worrying about hurting them.
Grandpa Phil and Grandma Judy came down the weekend before Thanksgiving. They stopped in Rapid River enroute to Florida. My sister Patti wanted Grandpa Phil to give PJ a haircut and he cut Landen's too. This is the 3rd time he has cut Landen's hair. He has always been so good when he gets his haircut. Hopefully he's that good when he goes to the dentist! Here are some pictures.
Papa, Grandpa Phil, & Landen



PJ & Grandpa PhilWhen Landen got done with his bath I asked him who cut his hair and it sounded like he said Grandpa Joe so that's what he calls Phil now...Grandpa Joe!
One morning Landen and Papa shared some pancakes with sugar...
Landen brought me my camera and asked me to take his picture...He's so CUTE!!
Hayden holding Brayden for the 1st time. Hayden is just like Uncle Jimmy...he likes them more when they get a little older!
Steve came down to RR the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. He was only at my parent's house for a couple hours before heading up to the Larrabee's to see Ben. On Wednesday all 5 of us went up there. Luke and Landen are a month apart and the twins and Will are 6 months apart. They will have some good times when they get together in the coming years. Thankfully Grandpa Pat & Grandma Frank have a fenced in yard. We will be able to put the kiddos out there and let them RUN!!
Here are some pictures of the Landen and Luke...


...and some with Brody, Brayden, & Will


When Landen and Luke first met, Christmas '07, we set them on the couch and put a PlayStation controller in their lap. It was so cute that we did it again this year. However, I think they thought they were actually going to be able to play a game this time.

This picture was taken on Thanksgiving before dinner.
Ashleigh with Brayden & Brody
I wanted to get a picture of all of us before Steve had to go back to Ontonagon. I think my mom ended up taking 5 pictures and these 2 were the best.
The Daigneau Family
My cousin Kenny and his wife Kathy have 7-year-old twins and a 4-year-old daughter. They came over on Friday afternoon along with my Uncle Roger and Aunt Mary. The kids played really good together and ended up coming over again on Saturday to play. Landen had a lot of fun playing with his older cousins!
Kaitlyn, PJ, Erin, Landen, & James
Here are James & Kaitlyn (twins) holding Brayden and Brody (twins)
All of the cousins


After everybody left I snapped a picture of Brayden and Brody laying on the floor.



Tomorrow my mom and I are heading to Ontonagon, and Landen is going to spend the night and Grandma and Grandpa Johnston's. Brody and Brayden have their 2-month check-up on Monday in Hancock. I am anxious to see how much they weigh, but not looking forward to the shots. Thankfully Linzy is coming over between classes so she can be in the room with Grandma while I sneak out.

0 comments: