Tuesday, November 10, 2009
More Visitors!
Uncle Jimmy surprised us a week ago Sunday. It is the 3rd time he's been to our house and the 2nd time since Landen's been born. Landen was so excited to see Uncle Jimmy and Uncle Jimmy was excited to see Landen. I haven't been as diligent this time around of taking pictures of the twins the 1st time anybody holds them, but I am trying. Here is Uncle Jimmy with Landen & Brayden. I didn't get a picture of Uncle Jimmy with Brody because he was sleeping.
My Dad and Aunt Lillian came up this past Thursday for a few days. I had a workshop to go to in Hancock on Friday so they came up to help my mom while I was gone. Anyway, Landen took a liking to Auntie and Auntie took a liking to Landen as well. They played together outside, downstairs in the playroom, and in Landen's bedroom as well. Here are a couple pictures of them playint outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Aww grandma and Landen are so cute together. i'm sad I didn't get to come and see the twins...hopefully soon...a new twins with twins with more twins picture needs to be taken!
Why are you so tired? Ha...Luv, Me
That's hilarious to see her in one of those chairs... I for sure can't get my fat you-know-what in one of those things! :) Can't wait to meet the babies soon and hopefully get a great Christmas pic!
Post a Comment