CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fun Weekend!

Here are some pictures from the past week. Although Brayden isn't as fast as Brody, he is definitely on the move...usually just a step or two behind.

They still love playing and looking at each other.

This is a cute one of Brody sitting in his chair!

Bray Bray on the move!

I usually don't give Landen a bath with the twins, but on this particular night he asked to get in with them so I let him. B & B love their big brother and love following him around, so naturally they love when he climbs in the tub with them.
My mom and Aunt Lillian came for the weekend. They were on their way home from Duluth and stayed with us for the weekend. Landen loved having extra attention all weekend and I loved the extra help! They occupied the boys on Saturday so I could get some much needed cleaning done!

Brody & Auntie before bed on Friday night
Brayden
On Saturday my mom and Aunt Lillian took the boys for a walk. Auntie pushed the twins while my mom walked with Landen. Landen started out riding his bike, but they soon returned to get a stroller for Landen.

On Sunday we all went for a walk before lunch. It was the first time I was able to go for a walk with my boys! Before we went Grandma cut up an orange for Landen, and they enjoyed it outside on the swing.
Auntie & Brody also took advantage of the nice weather outside...Brayden was still napping.

Here are 2 videos of the boys playing. They LOVE playing with Landen and Landen LOVES playing with them. They are having so much fun together!







0 comments: