CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

School's Out!

Lynda took this picture of Brody hiding behind the chair with the remote. All of our boys love to play behind this chair. There are blankets and pillows back there and they love to crawl in on one side and out on the other, but they really like it when Landen crawls with them!
She also took this one of Brody & Brayden standing at the gate. I think they want out!
They love to stand and play at this toy. However sometimes they get mad when they invade eachother's space.
Last Sunday night and Monday night Brayden didn't sleep too well so I took him to the doctor on Tuesday. He had an upper respiratory infection and is on an antibiotic. I came down with it on Thursday and still haven't been able to get rid of it. Brayden seems to be doing good sometimes and then not so good sometimes. Hopefully once the medicine is gone he will be himself again!
On Friday Papa, Grandma, Auntie Patti, and PJ came up for the weekend. Since Landen was in RR he also came back home! He called Steve on his birthday and left a message on the answering machine for him. It was so precious that it brought tears to our eyes. We really missed him!
Here are some pictures of PJ and his cousins...


It was a busy weekend with graduation and graduation parties to go to. Thankfully we had babysitters so we only had to take our boys to 1 graduation party on Monday. They were very good at the party and Steve and I rarely saw them. Landen was busy with Janele and the twins were being very well taken care of.
B & B are crawling all over the place, pulling themselves up and they are even starting to walk along furniture! They love puffs, cheerios, #2 foods, and they still LOVE their bottle! I've offered them juice a couple times and they aren't too fond of that yet. They haven't gotten any table food yet or #3 foods, but I will probably offer them #3 foods shortly. Sleep patterns at night are still somewhat inconsistent. We might have 1 or 2 nights in a row with nobody waking up and then 3 or 4 nights of one, both, or all 3 getting up...UGH!!! Usually with the twins they need a pacifier, and Landen usually needs to be covered up.
I am definitely glad school is out for the summer! I am going to enjoy spending time with my boys and getting things done when it fits. There will always be something that needs to be cleaned, put away, etc, but I will never get this time back to spend with my boys!

0 comments: