CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fun Fun!

When my parents, sister, and nephew were here Memorial Day weekend they took Landen's tent from downstairs and brought it upstairs to the living room to see if the twins would like it. Well they LOVED it and still do. I've been trying really hard to get a picture of them playing in it, but haven't been too successful yet. As soon as I get my camera ready they crawl towards me wanting to play with it. So here is the best I've done so far!

On Thursday Landen asked me if he could play the Wii. I told him he'd have to wait until daddy got home. Well, he didn't forget so once baths were done daddy and Landen played the Wii. It was so funny watching them. Landen tried really hard to follow daddy's directions with little success, however they still had fun.
Me trying to get a cute picture of the twins...
They were playing in the tent again last night but I was too slow!
Since I mentioned last night what I'm about to tell you is somewhat worth remembering. Landen and Brayden were both sitting on my lap after supper last night. Brayden likes to come at you with his mouth wide open. I like to think he is giving kisses, but I really think he'd rather bite! Well, last night he was particularly drooly and I was constantly wiping my face off. Evidently Landen couldn't handle this and he started to puke, and I mean PUKE! Just when I thought he was done he'd puke again and again and again! Looking back it is rather comical but last night it wasn't. Needless to say Steve came and got Brayden off my lap and gagged all the way to the bathroom. I picked up Landen and put him in the tub. While I was trying to get my puke clothes off, Steve continued to gag which scared Brayden and made him cry. So, I had to take over undressing Brayden and Landen and give them a bath. Once they were done I took a shower and then gave Brody a bath. Hopefully tonight is not a repeat!
When I went to put Brayden down for his nap this is how I found Brody. He is basically bent in half. He is pretty much laying on his legs!

While I was rocking Brayden, Landen crawled up in my lap, too. This is how I found Landen when I got back from laying Brayden in his crib. PRECIOUS! I carried him into my bed and covered him up.

0 comments: