CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Random Stuff

Here are some pictures that were taken of the boys since my last post.
Here are Brayden and Brody holding their own bottle. I had a meeting that night so this is how Daddy fed them their after dinner bottle.



Last Sunday Brody and Brayden didn't take an afternoon nap when they should have and basically were on the go until they crashed. Here is Brody crashed on the floor.
Brayden crashed with me on the couch - definitely not a blog appropriate picture!

Landen and Brayden playing...
Brody on the move!
When Brody & Brayden take their morning nap this is where Landen likes to sit and play with his playdough.



Brody getting ready to pull himself up on his tub of toys
Full of mischief

His look of innocence!
When I got home from work today I noticed Brayden had a red mark by his right eye. Lynda was already gone when I got home so I asked Steve about it. Lynda told him that he fell into the entertainment center...poor guy! You can kind of see it in these pictures.

After his bath tonight...such a smiley baby! (Most of the time)

Before baths tonight we all went into Landen's room to play for a little bit. It was fun watching B & B look around in a new place. Brody crawled right over to this chair and didn't stop playing with it until bath time. I had Steve take it into the living room. I love how he has 1 knee on the seat. He did this over and over again. Right after I took this picture he put both knees on the seat. Such a stinker!
This was the closest I could get to a smile!
The last few nights have been difficult to say the least! They are back to not sleeping at night, and Landen has also been getting up. I'm not sure what is going on, but I hope it stops soon. I know B & B are teething so that's probably part of it, but I'm not sure what Landen's problem is. Thankfully it is almost Friday and there are only 3 more weeks of school!

0 comments: