The twins and I have been in Rapid River for two weeks now, but if you ask my dad it's been a lot longer than that! Landen has been here for 3 weeks and enjoyed having Grandma and Papa all to himself. He gets to do a lot more things when his brothers aren't around! Here he is enjoying some play-dough time!
Linzy surprised Landen with a visit during his week alone in RR. The neighbor's dog even came over to play for a little bit!
All tired out!
As soon as the twins and I arrived it seems like we've been on the go. During the 1st week Landen and I had dentist appointments, I had to go to Menominee to fill out paperwork, and I enrolled Landen in t-ball again. Thankfully Grandma is around to watch the twins during all of this!
B & B enjoying some lunch!
Landen James
Landen and Papa LOVE ice cream cones so this is our after bathtime snack more often than not!
These next pictures are from Landen's 1st t-ball game. He has definitely grown-up since last year because he never did the warm-up exercises and not he does! Even though he doesn't necessarily do them right he is at least trying!
Go Landen Go!
Strike One!
Run Landen Run!
After t-ball I usually go to McDonald's and get Landen chicken nugget happy meal and this time I got one for Brody and Brayden, too. Brayden wouldn't take a bite of any of his nuggets, but Brody did!Our Boys!
Logan went with us, too. I thinke the only reason he came was for McDonald's!
Any chance we get we are outside. The boys LOVE to be outside and I love how it wears them out! Landen has been giving his brothers rides on his John Deere and they love it; they usually don't want to get off!
Brayden & Landen
Landen & Brody
The big pool was finally warm enough to take the twins in. I wasn't sure how they were going to like it, but they loved it and so did Landen. Brody is definitely the daredevil in the group and has to be watched at all times, but Landen and Brayden also like the big pool.
Brayden & Brody enjoying their little pool!
My boys and I in the big pool!
Our boys - Brayden, Brody, & Landen
Samantha and Mady came over to play so Landen took Mady for a ride on his John Deere. I don't think she liked it very well. She was almost in tears and wanted Samantha!We had our annual 4th of July get together down at the cottage. The boys had me running, but thankfully had a lot of help! Surprisingly they were very good and everybody else thought so, too! They especially liked going for rides on Uncle Sam's golf cart! Here are Jammie and Ashleigh and Brayden and Brody.
Brody coming up the hill with Ashleigh behind him
Brayden & Brody
Judy & Phil came with Linzy's dog, Weezy so Jake and Hayden went and got Abby. They didn't like each other at first. Well, Weezy didn't like Abby at first, but after the initial meet and greet they were fine and soon enjoyed playing together.Abby sniffing Weezy
Overall it was a good first week, but the summer is flying by. I hope it slows down a little bit because I have a lot to do before school starts in the fall!



0 comments:
Post a Comment