He's so dainty when he bats!
Here are the boys enjoying some lunch after a hard morning of swimming!
Brody getting ready...
...to jump to Auntie Patti
Ashleigh brought over some sidewalk chalk for the kids to play with. I made sure to ask permission before they started because I didn't want Papa to get mad. Although it is kind of messy, it washes right off the cement with the hose. Before we went in the house, we took their clothes and shoes off and then it was bath time.Brayden, Brody, & Landen
Brayden & Landen
Brayden saying, "Cheese"
The boys love to play back here by Papa's shed. There are little apples on the ground that they like to throw over that white board. I don't like them to do that because I don't want to listen to Papa! Brody, Brayden, & Landen
Brody & Brayden
Brody & Brayden looking at all the balls under the pool deck!
Landen checking out the rhubarb!
Brayden
Cheese!
Getting ready to go swimming again!
Auntie Patti & Brody



0 comments:
Post a Comment