CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

3rd Week in Rapid River!

Last Saturday (November 28) Brooke (Boyer) Lindbert came over to take pictures of the boys. My cousin Samantha and Brooke found these matching shirts in Marquette for them to wear. They looked so darn cute in them, but the pictures didn't go as easily as I had hoped they would. The following picture pretty much sums up the mood Brody was in for the photo shoot. I didn't upload all the pictures Brooke took because it would take too long, but here is a taste.






While my mom and I were putting the twins to sleep, Papa was keeping Landen occupied by reading books with him.


My niece Ashleigh had her first basketball game on December 1 at Mid Pen. Although she is only a sophomore she is on the Varsity and plays point guard, just like her FAVORITE Auntie did! Here are some pictures from the game...and they WON!!!




Landen loves to dunk Trenary Toast in coffee. I give him his own cup with a little bit of coffee in it and he goes to town. He's so grown up already.



Here are some more pictures of Ashleigh's 2nd game against North Central. That game didn't go as well. Ash fouled out in the 4th quarter and we lost :(


This is a picture of Heather, Ashleigh's teammate, at the beginning of the game. I think it's an awesome picture and worth sharing!
This past Sunday I went to my nephew PJ's hockey games. They played the same team twice, and he was goalie for both games. They won the first one 6-5 and lost the second one 2-0.


This past Sunday we went to my Aunt Sara's and Uncle Ron's house to celebrate my Aunt Catherine's 60th Birthday. We got her this quilt and some peanut butter cups. She is so sweet and can bring a smile to anyone's face! We LOVE you Catherine!

0 comments: