Nothing too much exciting happened this week...other than our first snow fall of course! I can honestly say that I am not a big fan of winter. I think snow is pretty and Christmas wouldn't be the same without it, but once Christmas is over it can leave as well!
Here are some pictures from the week.
Logan & Landen @ Hayden's last 8th grade basketball game. They played Mid-Pen and beat them pretty easily.

Normally Hayden and Jake are starters, but for this game they "rode the pine". They did get to play, but not as much as they normally do.


Papa, Auntie JuJu, & Uncle Robert babysat this past Friday night so my mom and I could go to Ashleigh's game. They played Bark River, and although they lost, the girls played very well. I didn't take many pictures of Ash because she was in foul trouble just like I used to be most of the time. She had 3 fouls in the 1st quarter and picked up her 4th foul early in the 3rd quarter.

This past Saturday we celebrated my dad's birthday, even though his real birthday isn't until Tuesday, and also opened presents from Grandma & Papa. My parents bought Landen a little kitchen set, and he LOVES it. Uncle Gerry & Uncle Robert put it together and it was a job, but Landen sure appreciates it. When Uncle Robert brought it in the living room Landen's face lit up with the biggest smile...PRICELESS! Here are some pictures from that night.


Papa opening his gift cards from his kids!

PJ giving Papa a hug and thanking him for his gift card.


Grandma & Papa

Not sure what Uncle Jimmy is doing or talking about in this picture.

Landen opening his presents from Auntie Patti & Uncle Gerry

Sunday morning Landen wanted to make breakfast for Uncle Jimmy. Whenever Uncle Jimmy is home Landen doesn't leave him alone. They are either playing cars, basketball, or rough housing in the living room. He is so good with Landen!

Uncle Jimmy was playing with all the buttons, shutting doors, & turning on the burners and Landen was getting so mad. It was so funny!

Tonight the boys and I, along with Ashleigh, are going to Grandma and Grandpa Johnston's to celebrate Christmas with Grandpa Wally's side, and tomorrow I am taking Landen to the dentist for the first time!
0 comments:
Post a Comment