CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

4th Week in Rapid River!

The twins continue to grow and seem to look more and more alike with each passing day. Landen is still Landen. He is something else! He is so smart and can't be fooled. He also doesn't give up, and if you don't answer him he just gets louder and louder until you do answer him. He has been having some temper tantrums lately. My mom set up her pack 'n play so we've been putting him in there for his time outs. It doesn't take long for him to apologize or do whatever it was that I asked him do, but it's nice to have somewhere to place him when he is having a tantrum!

My Aunt Sandy's dad passed away on Saturday, December 5. Great-Grandpa Lee made a table and chair set for the boys. They are so nice and Landen loves them. He sits at his table and eats his meals there. When we were in Ontonagon after the twins were born even my Aunt Lillian sat there and ate with him. They are very nice and will definitely get used at my house in the years to come!
Here is picture of Grandpa Wally and Grandpa Carol with the boys. This was after Lee's visitation. They came and helped me while my parents went to the visitation, funeral, and luncheon. Landen sure had fun playing with Grandpa Wally and Grandma Carol, and they had fun playing with him too! Brody is the one sleeping in these pictures!

Landen and Uncle Jimmy helped Grandma with Christmas cookies. They had to wash their hands and then take the wrappers off of all the Hershey kisses. I heard Grandma telling Landen, "Now that's enough. You can't eat anymore." Landen's famous response to anything and everything, "Why?"

When Brooke took pictures of the kids a couple weeks ago Brody wasn't in a very good mood. So Ashleigh and I had a little photo shoot the other day with just Brody. I actually only took 2 pictures of him. Here he is smiling at Ashleigh. He is so CUTE!

Linzy came home Thursday night to surprise Ashleigh for her 16th birthday. Here are some pictures of Linzy with 3 of her boys! I think I was giving Brody a bath when Ash took these pictures.
Landen's laughing at something!
Here is a picture of the birthday girl before the game started...

...and here is a picture of her during the game. PRICELESS is all I have to say!
The game definitely didn't go as we had hoped it would, but Ashleigh had 12 points and was high scorer so that was good considering it was her birthday! I can't believe she is 16 already! Happy Birthday Ash...We love you!

0 comments: