Landen & Wyatt
Auntie Janet holding Brody and Kyley
Wyatt & Kyley
Landen got "big boy" underwear from G-ma and G-pa
Kyley LOVED her little pony from Landen
Landen opening his farmall tractor and trailer from G-ma and G-pa
Great-Grandma Edie and Auntie Janet
My cousin Sara made a surprise visit to the UP for Christmas this year. She lives in San Francisco and I can't remember the last time I saw her. I know it has been at least 10 years. So it was great that she was able to be "home" and meet her little cousins. Here she is holding Brayden.
Christmas Eve we get together with my mom's side of the family at my parent's house. I love getting together with everyone even if we are getting to be a lot. Before everyone came over my mom wanted some pictures of her and my dad with all the grandkids.


They wanted to do a funny one...Papa cracks me up!
We hadn't seen Steve since Thanksgiving so I was excited to see him on Christmas Eve. I had Auntie Julie take a couple pictures of our family...minus the dogs.

Every year we take a picture of the cousins' kids. Only 12 of the 22 were able to make Christmas Eve this year.

Twins Jennie and Jackie holding twins Brody & Brayden. I think Jackie was pinching Brayden!
Auntie Lillian bought Landen a book - Frosty the Snowman
Penny is reading it to Landen and taught him to say, "Dirty Rotten Cop" or something to that effect.
Christmas morning Grandma and Grandpa Johnston came over to watch Landen open his presents. My mom always makes coffee bread for Christmas morning and we all love it! Here are some pictures of Landen opening his presents. They aren't very good because I was videotaping at the time and didn't want to stop to take pictures. 
Grandma feeding Brody a bottle Christmas morning
Christmas afternoon/evening is always spent with my dad's side of the family. We usually go to my cousin Terry's house in Escanaba. She has a daycare in her home and Landen always has a good time there. Here are a few pictures of him in the playroom.

Brayden in the swing at Terry's
Brody sleeping in the swing at Terry's...and yes, that is how he likes to sleep.
Grandma Alice and Aunt Monnie
My BEAUTIFUL Baby Brody!
Sara, Cindy, & Aunt Monnie
Hayden, Ash, and Papa
My cousin Terry's family...Dennis, Terry, Deni, and Dillon
My other BEAUTIFUL Baby Brayden
Auntie Julie and Uncle Robert
Uncle Gerry and Brody
My cousin Terry has the perfect staircase for taking pictures. It is a must do every Christmas! Here are Grandma and Papa with their grandchildren.
The Saturday after Christmas was the get together with Grandma Carol's side at Grandma and Grandpa Carignan's house in Gladstone.

I LOVE this picture of Brayden!
Great-Grandparents Lila & Harry with the kiddos
It was another great Christmas with everyone. Steve and I have so much to be thankful for, especially our 3 beautiful boys! We are so blessed!
Opening his Vtech laptop
Jocelyne & Landen
Great-Grandpa Harry & Brody
Great-Aunt Lois and Brayden

Brody, Landen, Brayden, & Jocelyne



0 comments:
Post a Comment